Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Its Windows What Are You Expecting?

I contacted Microsoft asking them what the error was for. They said that the key was error. Thankfully, I can return the product to keyforrest in which I will just purchase it straight from Microsoft. Concur with the many reviewers that this is bogus software being sold. I verified this with a Microsoft online support when I gave him the product key. First time I’ve seen this with keyforrest.


Windows 10 is the Time Warner of operating systems. It essentially has a monopoly over us. The lack of competition makes them lazy. I hate them so much for making civil 3d software uses this pile of garbage. I am satisfied completely with the seller and the product they provided, though. Windows 10 is a more polished version of 8, and 8.1. I spoke with Microsoft. They said it was because it was an OEM version. I returned it to keyforrest. They refunded my money in total within days. Keyforrest gets 5 stars, Microsoft…not so much. When I received this product, I attempted to register my PC using the product key. I was told that this product key has been used to register another PC already. I will be returning this product, as it is absolutely useless to me.


It gave this message the first time I tried to use the code, and I made sure that I was using the exact code provided in the software packaging. I love the Windows 10 software, but I had some troubles with setting it up, which is the reason I am leaving only a three-star review. The initial setup went well, though it took a long time since I was using a USB 2.0 disc drive to install it. If your thinking about trying to β€˜save money’. Buy something cheaper on another site like ebay then you probably should not do that. So, save your money and buy Windows OEM software an keyforrest. I don’t get the hate for Windows 10.


0 comments:

Post a Comment