Friday, April 29, 2022

The Dirty Truth On Keyforrest Autocad 2022 Not Working

Keyforrest Autocad 2018 Not Working - Your PerspectiveIt is not legitimate to sell copies of the software like this. One day those companies will do an audit. They will want to know where their software it. Installed this on my first custom pc build and it’s working great, installation was very easy and no issues so far. You can load/install the OS but will not be able activate it.


Will get again if I build another computer.Item is by Microsoft.The key comes on the CD sleeve inside the package. It registered automatically.If you are worried about getting a COA sticker just give the CD package away with the computer like you should. Much better operating system than I feared. However the auto-updates is a pain that Microsoft should do away with. I used it to install a new SSD drive to my old laptop. Ther is grey security tape over part of the activation code, any attempt to remove it destroys the activation code. Delivered overnight. Is running perfectly fine. Installed just fine on a newly built system that has never had an OS on it before, but the key registers as not genuine. I’ll be purchasing the real deal for $200 now on top of the $90 spent here. Product is Windows 10 Home, not professional. Paid for a product I could have gotten for free. I tried installing the Facebook app. It does not accept my password. I received this item quickly. In good condition. I was installing Windows 10 via bootcamp on my iMac. I only need Windows to program various scanners, and ham radio products that I have, and this is a good solution short of getting a PC, and is cheaper. The installation went well and works. All I really needed was the Product Key which is supplied in the form of a card in the packaging. I had downloaded Windows from the Microsoft website. But it is nice to have the USB flash drive, in case I need to install after a hard drive crash or some other calamity. I tried windows 10 Pro. Home on two different devices. One is a desktop that is pretty capable 8 cores middle to high end video card and 8 gigs of ram. The other is a work Laptop with an i5 and 4gigs of ram. So both are pretty decent and capable computers that I’ve enjoyed using with windows 7. I decided to do a clean install over Christmas of Windows 10 pro on my laptop with all the latest updates. In a nutshell it crashed twice in one week. Also seems slower than my windows 7 operating system. It does not seem stable enough to use for work purposes. So after a week decided to install windows 7 back on the Laptop. I just can’t risk my computer crashing in a work environment. I’m only giving this three start because I couldn’t load this on to my computer so am not sure the code is good or bad.


0 comments:

Post a Comment