Saturday, June 18, 2022

How Usually Does Your Is Fusion 360 Free Reddit Make Your Neighbors Say That

Is Fusion 360 Free Reddit: Pros And ConsIm brand new to 3d printing, ive gotten the hang of putting stl files on a micro sd from thingiverse and im getting what i feel to be good prints. I want to design my own prints now but i don't want to waste my time learning with a program that is going to cost me hundreds of dollars a year eventually. If you guys feel like they are slowly pulling features from the hobbyist version. Pushing towards paid id rather just learn freecad or another program you guys suggest.


As a hobbyist I have never run into any limitations with F360 that concern me, it's plenty useful to learn. Even if they eventually cripple it the concepts you learn will translate to other CAD software to a greater or lesser degree. Solid Edge Community autodesk aec suite Edition looks fully featured and runs offline. It's also the free version of commercial software, fwiw. The biggest downsides is that parts designed with it are permanently restricted, so there's issues if you switch to a paid version.


0 comments:

Post a Comment