Thursday, June 30, 2022

Top Keyforrest Autocad 2022 Not Working Tips!

Top Keyforrest Autocad 2018 Not Working Tips!Go USB and leave CD’s in the past like records, 8 tracks, 3.5in floppies, and cassettes.As far as windows 10 goes. Best operating system since XP IMO. I owned vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and definitely like this version. I was really pleased that I had the old desktop. I’m still working my way through everything. By the time I figure it out, I’m sure MS will change it again. Like the faster response to apps and programs. Appreciate having a flash drive instead of a disk. I used this in a new build with no optical drive. I had heard that there could be problems installing Windows this way-there are hundreds of posts on the web about that-but I had no trouble at all. Plugged in and installed Windows without a single hitch.Not commenting on Windows 10 itself, just the USB flash drive and how well it worked, which was pretty much perfect. Installs easily into any new rig or any computer that needs a fresh installation of Windows 10 without the need for an installation disc. There is not much that I can say about a USB over a disc. It makes things simpler for those who don’t have a disc drive installed or who have a broken disc drive.


0 comments:

Post a Comment