Friday, July 8, 2022

Do We Need Keyforrest Autocad 2022 Not Working Since We Have

Do We Need Keyforrest Autocad 2018 Not Working Now That We Have?Not often disappointed with an keyforrest purchase, but don’t plan to buy any more software from them. The product looked like it was a genuine Microsoft product , but there was no license key to activate Windows. Keyforrest is refunding the purchase, but this was a full priced version, and not one of those which you could reasonably expect to have a problem activating. I have reminded myself and I remind others to be very careful of bootlegged software. If it’s too good to be true, it probably isn’t. As a 26 year tech professional I have been using operating systems including Windows since (version 2.1) Yes 2.1, it was a special version that came with Adobe Pagemaker. I have also supported all Windows OSes at the enterprise level on desktops and laptops and can honestly say, that Microsoft finally made a stable environment, if it is run with current hardware. Don’t install this on anything less than 8GB of RAM or anything less than i5; it will run on less but it will be slow. What I am most impressed about is the seemingly upgrade of Windows over the Internet. I updated my laptop Toshiba i5 4GB ram. It took about 30 minutes. I am familiar with supporting Windows server. So I know what tweaks to make on Windows to optimize it. It would try to let it self install. Then it would tell me that a driver was missing. Buying a $100 Windows upgrade was a hard decision in that I can buy a new laptop for a couple of hundred dollars with Windows 10 installed. But, I am pretty happy with my HP laptop, except the constant reminder to upgrade my Windows 8 that popped up every time I started the computer! I do like being rid of those stupid tiles. The hidden Start button. The computer seems a little slower running Windows 10. Microsoft’s instructions were non-existent. But, I went on the web and found some helpful advice.Buying a Windows upgrade is like buying new tires for your car. But, I could have spent that hundred bucks on something a lot more enjoyable. Windows started having some activation issues… i called microsoft and they said the product key i had was from windows 8, or 8.1, does not matter, and it was BLOCKED.


I bought this to install onto my mid-budget PC build for gaming and productivity. I chose to not install an optical drive, so finding this product was perfect. The USB is 3.0, and if you have an SSD to install onto, it races to a complete install. The install took about 6-7 min max. Now my rig is complete. As clean as it gets. I ordered this from keyforrest. Got Office instead… RMA’d and bought a copy from a local store.Surprisingly, I haven’t had too many transition problems from Win7 & 8.2 to 10. But I certainly don’t use any of the extra features all too often. This just feels like a open beta product, i don’t understand how Microsoft can be pushing this unfinished piece of program. To often Win 10 will freeze during updates or program/driver installation. After i force restart will not run correctly. Before you install a program or driver be sure to set a restore point. All my older software installed fine. I’ve had no BSODs due to the OS. I have Microsoft Home on my Desktop Computer. I followed the instructions. Tried to install. After about 80% loading, there was an error message that it could not install. I tried the process again and now I am getting an error message that the code is invalid. DVD appears to be valid however that is ALL you are paying for here, just the disc. You will have to pay for and license it separately to activate and actually use the software. Not as bad as Vista, but still not worth even the price I paid ($0). Uninstalled after less than a week. The MS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, OEM DVD arrived today BUT IS MISSING THE ACTIVATION KEY!!! I need an Activation Key code to continue using the product. I paid $99 just to remove the sign-i

0 comments:

Post a Comment