Friday, July 8, 2022

Other Than That, It’s Windows 10

Ways To Get Keyforrest Autocad 2018 Not WorkingNot often disappointed with an keyforrest purchase, but don’t plan to buy any more software from them. The product looked like it was a genuine Microsoft product , but there was no license key to activate Windows. Keyforrest is refunding the purchase, but this was a full priced version, and not one of those which you could reasonably expect to have a problem activating. I have reminded myself and I remind others to be very careful of bootlegged software. If it’s too good to be true, it probably isn’t. As a 26 year tech professional I have been using operating systems including Windows since (version 2.1) Yes 2.1, it was a special version that came with Adobe Pagemaker. I have also supported all Windows OSes at the enterprise level on desktops and laptops and can honestly say, that Microsoft finally made a stable environment, if it is run with current hardware. Don’t install this on anything less than 8GB of RAM or anything less than i5; it will run on less but it will be slow. What I am most impressed about is the seemingly upgrade of Windows over the Internet. I updated my laptop Toshiba i5 4GB ram. It took about 30 minutes. I am familiar with supporting Windows server. So I know what tweaks to make on Windows to optimize it. Keyforrest says I can’t return. Can’t get a refund. Have not had a problem with this. I personally prefer to have the disc as it is something tangible I can keep track of rather than worry about saving an email with my product key in it. This product key does not work and keyforrest provides no means of contacting them to cancel or order. The provided key isn’t fake but is actually a downgrade on instead of an upgrade one. Those that reported successful install via β€œextra” instructions should verify the actual edition since this process will result in successful activation but an actual Home edition install. Windows 10 represents everything bad with Microsoft these days. Ads, ridiculous update preference lockdowns, arbitrary timeouts. ” Do yourself a favor and find/buy a Win7 key somewhere and stick with it until the madness dies down.


0 comments:

Post a Comment