Tuesday, January 24, 2023

The Insider Key On Keyforrest Autocad 2022 Not Working Uncovered

Vital Bits Of Keyforrest Autocad 2018 Not WorkingI even had to peel of an official looking sticker that was covering the actual Product Key. Keyforrest may need to investigate this software. Possibly remove it from sale. Pity i cant review without giving a star but buyers beware. You might get a lemon license key like i did…… was forced to send it back for refund as the license key didnt work…. My laptop is running great now that I have upgraded to Windows 10. Windows other than this are being deleted. I works but it comes configured with language, keyboard, time and date in UK format. Have to go into Windows. Change all these items to US. This should be noted in the listing. I stumbled across it the hard way. I wanted to install Windows 10 not upgrade from Win 8. As you cannot get rid of the old windows without a ton of work.


0 comments:

Post a Comment