Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Y’all Can Think Whatever You Want

Helpful Tips To Keyforrest Autocad 2018 Not WorkingI had hopes this would fix it but the disk had a corrupt .dll file and would not boot so I returned it. If I had a prayer of winning I’d sue to replace my computer. The only thing worse would be a mac. I think Microsoft did well with Windows 10 - they get a lot of flack, but it’s a solid OS, it’s fast, and it’s still the standard for desktop software compatibility. Still a little cumbersome over previous versions of windows. We don’t need or use all the features, but have been able to get used to it. Need to purchase windows first before this product. Great purchase. Excellent seller. Will probably do it again in the near future for my other pcs. I used this as part of a upgrade from Windows 7.Install Windows 7 and then upgrade.


Win 10 loaded relatively quickly, found all my pheripheral drivers including my ancient HP-1200 Laser Printer and my 2006 Viewsonic VA2012w monitor. Actually was far easier to install on my home-made computer than I thought it would be. It found all the drivers needed on its own after I installed my wireless card driver so it could get online. Product worked perfectly, no problems. Received the key in my email less then 24 afters ordering. Follow on screen instructions and go from there. Installed without any problems and enjoy it. Nice to have it on a USB vice CD/DVD as it takes up less space. Used this to switch from VISTA. What a difference. It’s probably me, but I’ve been unable to install this update. This was my first OS install from a USB drive, very easy. Everything went smooth. Product arrived as described. Built me and my sister some beastly machines and since I like to do things proper, I went with the real deal. Loaded tbe drive into my son’s laptop. It loaded quickly. Worked just fine. Used to load OS to new 6th generation i5 computer with 16 GB DDR4 RAM and 240 GB SSD with ASUS B150-M motherboard. My new computer is up. Running x 1 day now. This Windows 10 Home on USB flash drive works well enough. I’m coming from a Mac. Decided to get a PC for the upcoming VR headsets. Never built a PC until now. This was also my first time installing an OS. From there you’ll see this USB drive along with your other storage listed under Boot Drives. Just pick this on the list and it does the rest.I did run into one issue, about 15 mins into the Windows install Windows will say it has to reboot the system. When it rebooted my Dell monitor went straight to power save mode (as if it wasn’t getting a signal output from the PC).


0 comments:

Post a Comment