Friday, March 3, 2023

Seven Questions And Answers To Keyforrest Autocad 2022 Not Working

Great not to have to rely on other drive to accomplish the same. Product key provided was not working. I wrote to the vendor. He gave me another key in a minute ! Performed as expected. Loaded into computer without a problem. Just exactly what was described. Worked as described and installation was easy and simple to follow. Works right out the box on a new setup casket activates. The product was perfect. It was delivered faster than expected. Shuts down for no apparent reason. Now as this arrives on a USB plug. You have to change your boot menu. Well after it starts to load when the computer automatically reboots during the process, the computer goes back to the beginning every time like it is starting all over again. I like that fact that it is deliver as promise by seller. Recommend to anyone who want or needs to turn off many Windows 10 features to stop sending their info to Microsoft without their knowledge, Win 10 Pro upgrade allows your more control of your Windows 10 PC. Used it to dual boot windows on my macbook.Worked straight away, no problems. It installed blazing fast from USB 3 but took the 3 gig update afterwards to bring it current. So know that you’ll need to update.. This is a 3rd party developers key.


At the very least, get all of that Windows Store garbage off of the Pro version and reserve it for the Home version. In the end reinstalled windows 7 pro 64 bit which I have found to be a 5 star program from day one. This is an old Dell Precision 490 and I have Office 7, Adobe 11, and Alibre 12.Behind me is another Precision 490 which is being used as a dvr with Windows Media Center. The Media Center comes with Windows 7 Pro and is a big deal for me; prior to it I had tivo and would say the media center is comparable but without the monthly payment. I am running antennae tv through the media center and it works flawlessly though I open a browser to view you tube and keyforrest video. There may be an app to open itdirectly from the media center but it is easy to open regardless so I have never really tried to do that. It does not even deserve one star!!! I have never had so many issues with an OS. Save yourself some hassle. Don’t buy from mediadeal.


0 comments:

Post a Comment