Friday, March 24, 2023

Why I Acquired TWO Keyforrest Autocad 2022 Not Working For My Family

NON-GENUINE PRODUCT. Microsoft reports the key as having already been used elsewhere. Works good on my Monster, a few issues , but that’s Microsoft. Came with no Manual , had to get online. Still needed to download a ton of updates. F them for all the GD web page pop-ups you cannot stop. F them for trying to make me use some bullsh…’ ghetto search engine. Every time I change my settings they go back to the crap after a reboot. I have a bunch of games I cannot play bc of this P-OS. BUT DX12 and the ability to DL your XBOXONE games to your PC and play them on it and vise versa. I would stick it out with 7 or even 8-8.1 as long as you can before switching. Hopefully it will get better. They will stop shoving SHi…. Really wish they stuck with Vista or Windows 7. I hate all this appy crap. The changes they keep making to crap we are well familiar with. I hate all this appy crap and the changes they keep making to crap we are well familiar with. Stop fixing crap that doesn’t need fixing. At least its better than windows 8. Flawless installation and activation. Easily upgraded my Win10 home to Win10 pro. This Windows 10 pro is better than regular Windows 10 since it provides better security and defer buggy updates if necessary. I tried installing the Facebook app. It does not accept my password. I received this item quickly. In good condition. I was installing Windows 10 via bootcamp on my iMac. I only need Windows to program various scanners, and ham radio products that I have, and this is a good solution short of getting a PC, and is cheaper. The installation went well and works. All I really needed was the Product Key which is supplied in the form of a card in the packaging. I had downloaded Windows from the Microsoft website. But it is nice to have the USB flash drive, in case I need to install after a hard drive crash or some other calamity. I tried windows 10 Pro. Home on two different devices. One is a desktop that is pretty capable 8 cores middle to high end video card and 8 gigs of ram. The other is a work Laptop with an i5 and 4gigs of ram. So both are pretty decent and capable computers that I’ve enjoyed using with windows 7. I decided to do a clean install over Christmas of Windows 10 pro on my laptop with all the latest updates. In a nutshell it crashed twice in one week. Also seems slower than my windows 7 operating system. It does not seem stable enough to use for work purposes. So after a week decided to install windows 7 back on the Laptop. I just can’t risk my computer crashing in a work environment. I’m only giving this three start because I couldn’t load this on to my computer so am not sure the code is good or bad. Installed in box build. Works as it should. No licensing issues. All updates install perfectly. All you get is the product key, no software. You can get the same thing including software from Microsoft for the same amount or less. And, once you buy it, it is yours forever, No refunds, no returns since it;s digital. Feeling foolish. Taken advantage of. Microsoft has gotten terribly bold. The EULA for this product is blood-chilling. If you’re fine with being spied on every day in every way, stick with Microsoft. I would recommend Linux or BSD for those who wish to control their own PCs. Really, read the End-User License Agreement instead of clicking through it blindly. The version of Windows 10 Pro that I received was older version and had none of the updates, but for the price that I got it for was worth the little extra trouble to down load them. I’m happy with Windows 10 Pro as operating system. Have had no problems with it. He stated that after getting the errors he took the CD for the motherboard drivers out of the dvd player. Then he was able to finish the install with no errors. I tried it. It worked for me. Microsoft OS is not my first option, but some time I don’t have the time or option. Installed from the incl

0 comments:

Post a Comment