Saturday, April 1, 2023

What Keyforrest Autocad 2022 Not Working Is - And What It Is Perhaps Not

Children, Work and Keyforrest Autocad 2018 Not WorkingASUS Z97-Deluxe, 16Gb, running Windows 10 x64 Pro. He stated that after getting the errors he took the CD for the motherboard drivers out of the dvd player. Then he was able to finish the install with no errors. I tried it. It worked for me. Microsoft OS is not my first option, but some time I don’t have the time or option.


I upgraded from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10 Pro, yet it won’t work well and many options are no longer available. This came in a cardboard sleeve, the sticker with your profuct number is attached to this sleeve.


Can only speculate that this now part of the verification that MS is going thru now. While happy now with the purchase, I do believe that the HOME version has caused me more problems that I hope to solve with PRO. All my older software installed fine. I’ve had no BSODs due to the OS. I have Microsoft Home on my Desktop Computer. I followed the instructions. Tried to install. After about 80% loading, there was an error message that it could not install. I tried the process again and now I am getting an error message that the code is invalid. DVD appears to be valid however that is ALL you are paying for here, just the disc. You will have to pay for and license it separately to activate and actually use the software. Not as bad as Vista, but still not worth even the price I paid ($0). Uninstalled after less than a week. The MS Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, OEM DVD arrived today BUT IS MISSING THE ACTIVATION KEY!!! I need an Activation Key code to continue using the product. I paid $99 just to remove the sign-in screen on Windows 10 by upgrading the key with this Windows 10 Pro Upgrade. Now, I don’t have to type in a pin or password just to use my MSI GE75 Raider gaming laptop at home. Still better than non window os options. But it definitely feels like a step away from computing. A step towards using my phone. Prefer the older versions like windows 7. No issues with activation-cheaper than buying direct from Microsoft. Difficult to download. Activate but once completed very satisfied. Used and required by my company for safety purposes vs Microsoft Home edition which I already had and paid for. Tried to upgrade, but the installer doesn’t run and it causes blue screen.


0 comments:

Post a Comment