Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Keyforrest Autocad 2022 Not Working No Longer A Mystery

Issues with Your Keyforrest Autocad 2018 Not WorkingThis item had a good price when I bought it for a Windows 10 Home upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. I had concern s about the 2 1/2 star rating and found that many of the people who rated it poorly had β€˜problems’ installing it over their Windows 7 or 8 operating systems. The instructions explicitly inform that the user must have Windows 10 Home version installed on their computer prior to using this upgrade. It will do nothing for you if you have any other OS. Their lack of paying attention seems to be their primary reason for their dissatisfaction.I installed it this upgrade on my 17β€³ HP Omen laptop. I knew that I wanted the Pro version and just figured I’d get the upgrade, make an OS utility on a USB, flatline the computer, and install a fresh Windows 10 Pro OS. This was not the case. The home version kept creating a recovery boot partition on my hard drives, even after formatting them. I searched high and low for an HP Omen with Windows Pro and couldn’t find one. One merchant on keyforrest advertised one, but never responded to my inquiries concerning it, so I went with someone else who had a hardware configuration that was closest to my desires. (Google the DOS command sfc /scannow) for further insight. If you have too many issues, you may have to do a clean install of your Windows 7 OS before attempting to upgrade your system. Case in point, my Dell Latitude E6420 Laptop is not supported by Dell to run Windows 10. Just because you qualify for the β€œfree” upgrade, does not mean you should take advantage of it, no matter what the Microsoft hype tells you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment