Sunday, July 2, 2023

I Microsoft Office Suite Is Fine

Everything You Do not Learn About How To Download Keyforrest Autocad 2016 64 Bit Could Possibly Be Costing To Significantly More Than You ThinkFast shipping and easy to follow instructions for use. In a world where everyone thinks everyone has uncapped high speed internet this is a nice option. And I can set it to not update all my data using all my data for the month. I guess. I loaded Windows from the ordered disc. Used the key that came with the disc. I loaded Windows from the ordered disc. Used the key that came with the disc. Every time i entered the key I get a message that the key was not a proper key. I checked and double checked several time with the same results. Looking at the reviews I see a very high percentage of the same problem. I dont really like this OS but it does the job.


I’m not a β€œfanboy” by any means. I’ve owned and used Apple computers, Linux distributions, every version of Windows and Mac OS, iOS devices, Android devices, and Windows Phones. I just like computers. Consumer electronics. I like new software and I like experiencing progress as it happens.Windows 10 is a great operating system. I built a mid-range gaming PC and Windows 10 detected all of my hardware, including a PCI WiFi card, right away.


You will be constantly prompted to accept many Microsoft programs and control of your computer, which I normally opt out of. Downloaded last night and have tried 3 times to install it, it keeps getting stuck at 46% in the β€œgetting updates” phase. I have now gone to install it again. Guess what stuck at 46% again. I will give it another 24 hours and then ring tech support again and if no help will be requesting a refund!


Has all the softwares needed for a computer and lasts a while. Great quality would buy again. I microsoft office suite is fine. An essential product. The trouble was the code i had did not work.


DO NOT BUY. Don’t take the risk. Lets be clear, I only bought this to get the free upgrade to Windows 10. I would never recommend 8/8.1 to anyone as the experience is so far removed from what makes windows approachable. Bought architecture toolset this to install on my new Seagate Barracuda 2TB HD. It installed ok the first time but I had problems reinstalling it after the HDD crashed a number of times……. It actually refused to acknowledge the Product Key!!


Its almost like a knockoff made by a cheap Chinese company but even they could have done better. If windows ever had a chance to get knocked off its king of the hill mountain. THIS Piece of crap will give someone a chance to do it.P.S. Try doing an upgrade with win 10 and end up like so many that had to purchase the disk and wipe the drive to get their computer back up and going. YEP auto update just meant auto_uckup. And you left with no options but to order yourself a copy or go back to 7.44 years of computers and running a business selling them.


0 comments:

Post a Comment