Friday, July 14, 2023

Keyforrest Needs To Take This Down

What The Experts Are not Expressing About How To Download Keyforrest Autocad 2016 64 Bit And How It Affects YouI’ve tried following instructions on the sleeve, repeatedly but the same result. Talk to a representative how to activate it same result. Sent me to Microsoft technician same result.


Overall, if you don’t want to risk a headache from buying cheap keys from sketchy sites that might not work, then go ahead and buy this. Be careful when scratching off the security strip on this item, the first time I did this it took off the product key with it. Luckily keyforrest stands by their customers 100% and sent me out another. The second time the strip came off no problem at all. I think there was a bad batch released because a Google search turned up several people that had the same issue. Also this is an OEM version which means once activated it is tied to the system it was installed on, if you have to change systems, you will need to purchase another key. I will never buy another windows product again. I will be encouraging the few who still even use Windows that I know to do the same. Showed up on time. Installed easily. It’s not a retail copy of windows. So don’t expect fancy packaging.


I’m starting to think that many of these reviews saying it’s not working are from people who tried it once, entered the wrong code, and then quit. IMHO, 10 is the best Windows yet, but I’ll just talk about this one installation package. how to activate autocad 2015 For those who don’t know, this is made for systems with NO OS ALREADY INSTALLED. As such, it is pretty bare bones. For instance, you can use a Blu-ray drive, but you can’t play Blu-ray movies. But, that’s what the internet’s for!


I had to contact Microsoft to get the code authenticated. Just built a computer using Windows 10 and I already like it better than 8 and 7.


0 comments:

Post a Comment